Apply for Membership in the Warren Country Republican Committee.
Mission & Purpose of the Warren Country Republican Committee
The Warren County Republican Committee (WCRC) is comprised of those Warren County residents who chose to join it, up to 250 members. The members elect an Executive Committee to carry out day-to-day operations and the members meet with that Executive Committee once a month.
In general, the purpose of the Warren County Republican Committee is to inform Warren County residents about the affairs of the local and state governments and to give them a voice in those affairs.
Specifically, the purpose of the WCRC is to:
- Promote and promulgate the principles of the Republican Party
- Encourage qualified candidates to run for public office
- Elect Republican candidates to public office
- Endorse candidates for Front Royal Town Council and Warren County School Board
- Assist generally all residents of the five Magisterial Districts served by the Warren County Republican Committee
- Promote political education and activity
- Encourage all citizens of Warren County to exercise their right to vote in all elections
What We Believe in General
- The free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice
- All individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society
- Fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government
- The Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations
- Peace is best preserved through a strong national defense
- Faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation